Reading Interfaith Group
- To enable members of different faiths to learn about and experience each other’s beliefs, practices, and traditions.
- To acknowledge each other’s differing spiritual paths
- To challenge misinformation and prejudice.
- To promote friendship through interfaith dialogue and hospitality locally and nationally.
- To support interfaith initiatives organised in the Reading area by faith and community leaders.
“What does the Lord require of you? To act justly, and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”